Search the Web

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Prayer for a Safe Delivery to St Gerard Majella

O great Saint Gerard, beloved servant of Jesus Christ,
perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior,
and devoted child of Mother of God, enkindle within
my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity
which glowed in your heart and made you an angel
of love.O glorious Saint Gerard, because when falsely
accused of crime, you did bear, like your Divine Master,
without murmur or complaint, the calumnies of wicked
men, you have been raised up by God as the patron and
protector of expectant mothers.Preserve me from danger
and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, a
nd shield the child which I now carry, that it may see the
light of day and receive the purifying and life-giving waters
of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.