Search the Web

Saturday, September 8, 2007

10 Weeks to Go

I can't believe it 30 weeks na ako. Kaunting tiis na lang.. All this pains and pricks and aches and discomforts will soon be over. I can't wait pero at the same time di pa talaga ako ready pag dating sa mga gamit nang baby. I'm sure we'll manage somehow.. I was supposed to attend a childbirth class at the hospital but I have to skip it because its in the afternoon and by then Joshwa will be home already. Thank God I have a doula who can walk me thru this entire process so that I don't have to go to the childbirth class.Malapit na and before you know it the next photos i'll be posting are the baby's photos. Super curious to find out kung sino kamukha? kamukha kaya uli ni Joshwa or kamukha sya ni Philbert? Malapit na.. kaunting tiis na lang this will soon be over soon.

1 comment:

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

I added your blog to the Scrappin Moms list. If this is ok with you, please send me a profile pic and a brief description. Otherwise, please let me know so I can remove it from the list. Thanks!
Ria

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.