Search the Web

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight

Yes!!! I've seen it and I really liked it.. I'm a big
vampire fan and I've read a lot of Anne Rice novels.
The story is not as complicated as the Anne Rice vampire novels.
The story brought out the inner teenager in me.
I felt like I was in high school all over again swooning
over the lead character. They made it simple and so sweet.
Very Uncomplicated!I know that there's a lot of nitpicking
when it comes to the book not being true to the movie.
I've never read the book but If I did. I don't think I'd
mind. I guess you can know by now that I really liked
the movie A LOT!!!

Now I can't wait to read the book and gush out about
Edward and Bella all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.