Search the Web

Friday, November 28, 2008

Reflections

I had a falling out with my cousin because I stopped
talking to her. She spanked my child which was unacceptable
to me. So I didn't speak to her for 4 years

Then last Sunday I saw her and I talked to her and
though I can't forget what she did to my son. I
just learned to let it go and moved on from that incident.

Then I realized that maybe that's the reason that I
was sent back to the Philippines.To fix loose ends,
fix the bridges and mend relationships.
St Therese once said that Where You are right now is where you are meant to be.
(Make sense!!)So I'll wait and wait till God says that it's time
to leave. Lately the odds are stacked against us. It's like
everything and everyone is pulling us to stay here. Even If I want
to go and leave.

And So I say Thy Will be done Lord!!! Thy will be done

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.