Search the Web

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Missing Ate

I miss her everyday. I wish she was still just a
phone call away. I miss the advice, the listening
ear and the laughter. I miss her so much.
The holidays are coming and I feel bad that
I don't feel the holiday spirit. Because I'm so
full of sadness and I'm grieving over her loss.
Honestly, I haven't started anything yet as far
as shopping for gifts is concerned.
Siguro man lang for the kids mag shopping ako ng gifts.

Wala naman akong regrets sa mga di ko nasabi.
Lahat kami malungkot na wala na sila. Ganun pala
talaga pag mabait kang tao talagang people would
be vocal about how they miss you and how much they
love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.