Search the Web

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Word Camp

I have signed up to join the Word Camp Philippines on

September 6,2008. I love blogspot but If I really want to

improve my blogging skills and monetize then I really

have to learn how to use wordpress. I'm really

encouraging everyone to join and I'm sure that

while I will be learning something new I would

be able to meet new friends. So what are you waiting

for sign up before slots run out.



Head on out to the following websites for more information



WordCamp Philippines 2008


and to



Mindanao Bloggers



The Word Camp wouldn't be possible without the help of our wonderful

sponsors. Thanks and Bless your kind souls for your generosity.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.