Search the Web

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thank You



Sa lahat ng mga nag email, nag YM, nag message sa blog ko at nagdasal para sa amin maraming salamat po sa pakikiramay nyo. At the moment we're trying to hold on and cling to one another for strength at this very difficult time. The remains will be arriving in 2 weeks kaya we're preparing for the funeral here. Thanks so much to my sisters sa e-group ko SE, PE and N@W your support really means so much to me dahil di lang tayo basta nag email we're one big happy family. Singit ko lang I had a dream na nakikita ko pictures nila and then i keep hearing the word scrapbook.. Di ko kaya i scrapbook pics nila masyadong masakit. I will do it eventually but not now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.