Search the Web

Friday, April 6, 2007

Im just so giddy my Scarlett's Letter by Basic Grey arrived today.



Was able to get it at $18.45 shipping
included. I found a website na $14.40 lang yung Basic
Grey tapos $4.05 ang shipping. Unlike sa ibang website
na $18 tapos shipping nila is nasa $4 plus tax pa so magiging
mga $23 na siguro sya. Excited lang ako . I can hear my
mom talking to me Anak ang Gastos mo.. Pero for me
these are just perks that I get. I do the budgeting so the
extras I can use for my scrapbooking. Kaya nga staggered
ang pag ordered ko para di naman masakit sa bulsa.



I was thinking of buying a Cricut.





Major Pagtitipid na naman gagawin ko nito
Let us see Cricut or Car Insurance, Cricut or
Grocery Shopping or Cricut or Gas Money.
hahahahha..I could hear my husband saying let me see
Cricut today and no scrapbook shopping for 6 months.
Wahhhhh


Tapos excited din ako kasi padating na ito next week.

PERHAPS COLLECTION







Blush Collection





These two will be coming in May pa..

I pre-ordered it na.



STELLA RUBBY

PHEOBE COLLECTION

2 comments:

kay said...

You wanna do a paper swap? I did with rural mama though it turned out as I sent her paper and she never did ... hehe ... its cool ... she must have been busy but I so loved your papers ...

I also wanna get Cricut but it'll be my son's milk or Cricut? 13th month pay or Cricut? And the shipping here would kill me ... hay ...

Mickee said...

care to share where you found your supplier for those yummy BG papers? ;)

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.