Search the Web

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mood Swings

I don't know whats happening to me.Pero lately I'm very, very moody..
I get upset so easily especially with Philbert. I feel like a freaking
bi-polar.. Extremely happy then one then extremely
upset and I will let him know that I'm upset. Di lang
ito kay Philbert sometimes minsan maski sa mga kausap ko
sa phone di naman sa mga boss ko pero dun sa mga iba. Basta
madali ako ma-irita. I'm not usually like this and I don't want
to be like this. For some reason di ko talaga mapigilan.
Breathe In and Breathe Out. I will really try to keep this
under control. Kaya lang baka naman kakatago ko nang
pagka inis ko atakihin na lang ako.. Decisions! Decisions!

1 comment:

Liza said...

hey leirs. it's probably just a phase in your pregnancy. hope that passes soon para di ka na lagi irritable. bad yan for your disposition. hehehe. have a safe pregnancy. ingats.

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.