Search the Web

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Arizona on my mind

It’s really hot now here in the Philippines and I’m sweating. Amidst the April summer heat is the excitement to dive into the pool or eat ice cream. The heat does remind me of the heat in Arizona. Except that when I was there I wasn't sweating a lot.It's hot there but It's humid here so I liked the weather there. Arizona also is a very nice place that I would like to visit. I can never forget Arizona and the beauty of the Grand Canyons.

We stayed in the Grand Canyon Lodges and they had a great landscape design. They really utilized the beauty of the Grand Canyon and used it to their advantage. I'm really awe of the The Grand Canyon.Nothing can be beautiful than having The Grand Canyon as your view when you wake up in the morning.

[bxA]

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.