Search the Web

Saturday, June 7, 2008

ABA

Today was Joshwa's assessment for Applied Behavioral Analysis.

Supposed to be papasok na sya ng school but what can I say di

pa sya tinanggap kasi he's not as manageable. So we just need

to focus more on the behavior. The case manager also gave us

great points on what we need to do and what we need to

address. Maraming kami natutunan on what to do and what

not to do pagdating kay Joshwa.


 

Kaya lang nung magbabayad na I asked kung how much ang babayaran

ko. Akala ko 450 lang tapos yun pala may charge ang case manager

na 575. Nagulat ako pero what can I do. Saka had to give an advance

para dun sa mga gamit na gagamitin sa ABA. Para na rin akong

nagpa enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.