Search the Web

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Manila Pen Anniv Disaster

Halo-halo Harana, Pancit Luglog and Schueblig each for P33 at the Lobby of Manila Pen

How much did the Halo-halo Harana, Pancit Luglog and Schueblig cost back in 1976? According to The Lobby of Manila Peninsula, they all cost P33 and on September 14, Monday, you can order the dishes, each at P33 only to celebrate The Lobby’s 33rd anniversary.

The Lobby 1976 Price roll back promo is on a first-come first-served basis, no reservations will be accepted from 12 noon to 11:59 p.m. All three items must be ordered and consumed at The Lobby.

The Lobby is located at the Ground Floor, Manila Peninsula, Makati City. Tel. No. 887-2888 local 6694.

The disaster happened because they didn't plan the logistics properly..
I really wished they thought of the mechanics and the logistics before doing this promo.
Here’s my story:
I arrived at 9PM sabi the guards said that it was over and I'm like the promo said its up to 11:59PM. I called before I left the house they said that the promo was up to 11:59PM. Initially they said that I needed to call to make sure that I have a reservation.But when i called they said that there's no reservations first come first served. Which means that there was no coordination between the front desk nila and the restaurant. They were other similar stories who made a call and we were all told the same thing. They also specified that it will not be good until supply lasts.

They said that there was a shortage of ingredients .. if the other items are not offered they should have said that item 1 is not offered only item 2 or 3. The line was really long but I could have waited. They should have been prepared to meet the demand. What happened was not truth in advertising..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.