Search the Web

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown


Six years in the writing, "The Lost Symbol" is Dan Brown's extraordinary sequel to his internationally bestselling Robert Langdon thrillers, "Angels & Demons" and "The Da Vinci Code". Nothing is ever what it first appears in a Dan Brown novel. Set over a breathtaking 12 hour time span, the book's narrative takes the reader on an exhilarating journey through a masterful and unexpected landscape as Professor of Symbology, Robert Langdon, is once again called into action. Expertly researched and written with breakneck pace, "The Lost Symbol" once again demonstrates why Dan Brown is the world's bestselling thriller writer.

4 comments:

Yodz said...

Wow, I never know there's a sequel.
I read two of his books. I think I should have this one.
Thanks for the FYI

constant gina said...

We are now entering an age where digital copy sales will surpass the physicals, by far. Welcome to 2010.

jason bakely said...

Great for him I 'm glad he's selling millions...

YimZwiK said...

Read The Lost Symbol at http://readthelostsymbolonline.blogspot.com/

its complete and its free

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.