Search the Web

Monday, August 31, 2009

SM Definitely Has Everything



Now I can definitely say that SM has it all..They definitely provide their consumers with what they need at reasonable prices.

The SM Malls is big and very spacious. Which is something that I love about going there. It is a treasure trove of good finds! Most of the items for sale are affordable and of good quality. The clothes are in style and fashionably chic

One can never say that SM Malls are boring. You can never run out of things to do. There are cinemas, a bowling alley, a lot of arcades where the young and those that still they are young play video games. There are restaurants, bookstores, clothing shops, shoe stores and now it is a WI-FI Enable zone..

I am now in SM Manila testing the speed of the WI-FI connection.I can truly say that it is fast.No lags and waiting just log on and you are in cyberspace. Truly what they say is true the best things in life are free. If it's not free then it might as well be affordable. I tasted the food from Lydia's Lechon and it was yummy!!!! They have one of the best lechon's that I have ever tasted..Another amazing thing about them is that they are now online.. They can be found here

So basically, everything that you want and need . They can proudly say We’ve really got it all for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.