Search the Web

Sunday, August 16, 2009

An Amazing Discovery





VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Sport 70: A water-resistant, PABA-free sunblock for thorough protection.

Description: This highly protective formula effectively blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn, hyperpigmentation, photo aging and even skin cancer. The silky, lightweight formulation creates an invisible ''second skin'' that stays protective even after time spent in the water. Non-comedogenic and ideal for all skin types. Free of fragrances and PABA.

Recommended Use: Shake well before use. Apply on face and body skin, carefully avoiding membranous areas of eyes and nostrils. For best results, apply 30 to 60 minutes prior to sun exposure, especially before highly active sports. We make great sunscreens but our greater love is skin: when outdoors, reapply every 2 hours. Practice sun avoidance, particularly from 10 AM to 4 PM.

Let me just say that this is not a paid post. I love this product!!!! I used it and I really didn't have a tan. No one would have known that I went to the beach. I really, really love this amazing product.I was also a big fan of Hawaiian Tropic's SPF 70 but I couldn't apply that to my face because it's painful when it reaches my eyes the effect of the saltwater and sunblock is bad. But with this one no pain all just pure fun.. Love this new product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.