Search the Web

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Top 5 Baby Things

Here is my list of 5 Baby Things I can't live without this is of course aside from the baby essentials like milk, diapers and wipes. This is ranked in no particular order

1. The Baby Sling- I thought i'd never be able to use of this things kasi nga lampa ako so iniisip ko baka mahulog ko lang sya. Pero di naman pala ganun kahirap gumamit nun. I use it when I need to go out and pick up Joshwa from the bus stop or when I need to carry her and yet I need to do somethng else. Lifesaver!!!

2. The Baby Bouncer-- I put her there and she's okay. I love the vibrate mode feature on the bouncer.

3. Playtex Drop In Liners- Another lifesaver for me coz I dont have so many bottles to clean. I only just to keep sterilizing and cleaning the nipples.

4. Johnson's Disposable WashCloths- This is such a great product..

5.First Years Close and Secure Sleeper--I'm so paranoid of SIDS so this is a great product.I use it on her crib and secures with velcro attachements. The sleeping surface is gentle, but firm for baby's safety. Though I know she doesn't like it at times but I dont want her to sleep on the bed just yet kasi baka madaganan sya ni Joshwa. Likot ni Joshwa matulog

1 comment:

richly-blessed rowena said...

ay, ok talaga yung sling! i was gifted with one kaya lang late ko na natanggap kasi it came from a friend based in singapore. by then, ayaw na ni abby ma-confine sa sling kasi malaki na siya. maganda talaga siya sa umpisa pa lang ginagamit na. that'll really give you and adrianne some precious bonding times! :D

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.