Search the Web

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Still Here..

Im still here.. I had a great mothers day. Eventhough
a few days before that were a bit stressful akala ko
di na kakayanin. The Lord has blessed me with strength,
humility and lots and lots of patience. I received
a text message from Papa. Just greeting me happy
mothers day and he said I love you Anak. I was
really touched and so moved to tears. Kasi di
kami nagsasabihan ng I love you ni Papa. But he
knows that i love him and i know that he loves me
kaya lang di lang kami vocal. That text message
will now occupy a permanent place in my inbox.

Spent the day with my sisters, nephew and my son last Saturday.
Love my new wardrobe courtesy of my 2 gorgeous, generous, smart,
beautiful and sexy sisters.I immediately packed away my old and
frumpy clothes to make room for the new one.

Finally was able to eat at Cheescake Factory last Saturday. The food
was great the service wasn't I guess dahil madaming tao pero
service isn't something that should be compromised.
Malamang matagal na muna ako bago kumain dun.
Next on my list is Applebees. Hmmm kailan kaya? bahala na
Right now one of my favorites is Red Lobster
(2 pa lang ako nakapunta) pero i love the food and the service.

We took Joshwa to the $1 theater last Friday and today
while he was a bit antsy he tried his best and we survived it.
He was squirming in his seat but I'm glad he didn't cry and
didn't get out of his seat. Pirates of the Carribean here we come!

1 comment:

DigiscrapMom said...

That's really sweet of your Dad :)

Applebee's is yummy! I love it there! It's a fave resto of mine outside of Pinas. It holds a lot of good memories for me too :)

I hope you'll enjoy it when you get the chance to dine there :)

Take care preggy Mom!

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.