Search the Web

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crazy Over Saizen


A new store, Saizen, recently opened shop at Robinsons Galleria and offers items from Japan’s Daiso Sangyo Inc. I first read about it here and I wanted to visit it then I read another review here which really got me curious. Thankfully we were invited to view it and see for ourselves and enjoy the Saizen Experience.

Saizen Translates to “best choice” in Japan. They offer authentic Daiso products which translates to fun and funky stationery products, toys, lifestyle products, quality
fashion and apparel, home decors, Japanese interiors and ceramics. Practical and functional household items, kitchenware and supplies, home improvement,gardening tools and pet accessories.Home of great kawaii1 items. Everything is amazing at P85.

Saizen is located at the 3rd Level East Wing, Robinsons Galleria, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City.



tbanks Iris for the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Makati, Philippines
The name that dare's to be different. I love you too don't you know.